Pack of 5 Koolpak Reusable Hot & Cold Packs
- These reusable packs are great for treating all manner of soft tissue injuries
- Microwave for effective heat relief from muscular and joint aches and pains
- Use cold to relieve pain and to reduce swelling
- Lasts longer than a standard ice or heat pack
- Ideal for continuous treatment at home
- Pack can remain cold for up to 2 hours at room temperature
- Contains Carbomer, Glycerol and Water
- Size – 13 x 14cm
GREAT for camping, expeditions, trekking, first aid kits, home preparedness, travelling, in-car & home health.
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
Images are for demonstration purpose only, always wrap pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before use as placing the pack directly on the skin could cause a burn.