Pack of 5 Koolpak Sport Instant Ice Packs
- Perfect for use on all soft tissue injuries
- Pack gets colder and lasts longer than a standard ice pack
- Fits easily into any kit bag or first aid kit
- Great alternative to ice from the freezer
- Pack can remain cold for up to an hour at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
- Contains Urea and Water
- Size – 15 x 23cm
GREAT for camping, expeditions, trekking, first aid kits, home preparedness, travelling, in-car & home health.
All Koolpak Instant Cold Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Cold Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Cold Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.
Images are for demonstration purpose only, always wrap pack in a cloth or protective sleeve before use as placing the pack directly on the skin could cause a burn
How To Active An Instant Cold Pack