- Freeze Dried Main Meal.
- Energy – 636 Cal.
- Weight – 160g approx. – light to carry on backpacking trips and expeditions.
- Ready in 10 minutes with hot water, or 30 minutes in cold.
- Fold out bottom for extra stability when filling with water.
- Horizontal package, no need for extra long cutlery if eating from the pouch.
- Long shelf life.
- Potato 54 %, palm fat, beef 7,4 %, glucose, maltodextrin, salt, pea protein, yeast extract, red bell pepper, onion, flavoring, milk protein, turmeric, tarragon, parsley, acid: citric acid, color: beta-carotene, modified corn starch, rape seed oil.
Bla Band are the Scandinavian market leaders for expedition meals. Originally developed through collaboration with the Swedish military who wanted nutritious, lightweight food that was quick to prepare; the meals are now a firm favourite with outdoor enthusiasts.
They taste great and could not be easier to prepare. All you have to do is simply fill the packet up to the indicated level mark on the inside of the packaging with hot or cold water. The award winning packaging is made from Flextrus Transofoil®, which is both fully recyclable as a plastic and acts as an excellent insulator, helping keep your meal hotter for longer.
Bla Band were one of the first pioneers in producing dry food, implementing the freeze-drying technique shortly after the Second world War. Since then, the Bla Band team have added other techniques such as vacuum, puff and air-drying to fully optimise the final, great tasting meal.
Blå Band’s meals cater for people with special dietary requirements where some of the meals are suitable for vegetarians and Vegans, those with lactose intolerance and people who need their food to be gluten free. A considerate feature can be found on the ingredients list where Blå Band have highlighted any potential allergens in bold writing helping customers easily identify any ingredients that may disagree with them.