A compact and lightweight wood burning stove for backpacking and camping designed for all types of fuel including charcoal, foraged wood, solid alcohol fuel, etc. The lightweight steel construction ensures an even distribution of heat and feature vents for excellent airflow and protection from the wind.
It also includes a solid alcohol fuel bowl. The stove is made up of 5 parts, all of which are detachable and can be stored inside each other within the included carry bag to save space. With a weight of 380g and no need to carry heavy fuel, the stove is a space and weight saver.
- Lightweight and compact at only 380g
- Durable Stainless Steel construction
- Consists of 5 detachable parts which can be stored inside each other for easy transportation and storage.
- No need to carry fuel
- Wide opening makes adding fuel easy
- Double wall construction for up to 30% increased burning efficiency
- Supplied with a solid fuel bowl to offer an alternative fuel source