A unique solo sleep system, the Dragon’s Egg, is ideal if you’re travelling fast and light. Eliminating the need for a tent, this bivi bag has a compact footprint that can be used in caves, on mountainsides and in dense forest where putting up a tent would be impossible. To make this simple to set up, the Dragon’s Egg has a self-inflating sleeping mat integrated in the waterproof shell. It is designed to withstand harsh conditions alone, with fully taped seams, a waterproof entry zip and AB-TEX membrane with a hydrostatic head of 5000mm. For a good rest in the wild, our Dragon’s Egg is an extremely compact and lightweight piece of kit.
- SLEEP ANYWHERE – Its compact footprint means that it can be set up quickly and easily on any terrain from low caves to small exposed ledges.
- DURABLE – Made using Ripstop construction, the Dragon’s Egg is tough enough to withstand rough handling and rocky ground.
- STAY DRY – The Dragon’s Egg has a hydrostatic head of 5000mm, using waterproof AB-TEX Tri-Max fabric, taped seams and a water resistant zip.
- STAY FRESH – AB-TEX is a breathable membrane, reducing condensation within the bivi bag, so you have a comfortable night’s sleep.
- PACK LIGHT – An excellent choice when travelling lightweight, the bivi bag and sleep mat together weigh only 1.24kg and pack into a stuff sack measuring 29cm x 19cm x 19cm.
- DIMENSIONS – 220cm x 87cm