Transform your gas mask into a reliable, fully functioning multiuse smoke hood with these VK-450 filters. Designed to overcome smoke & particulates (along with high concentrations of carbon monoxide), these advanced filters provide crucial hours of protection and clean air from some of the most common disasters. Grab a few VK-450 filters for your family today!
- Proven design provides comprehensive protection from a wide range of NBC threats, smoke and particulates.
- Smoke respirator mask filter can be used in environments with as little as 19.5% oxygen.
- Can be used at temperatures ranging from -40°С to +40°С.
- Protection from ammonia, acetonitrile, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen cyanide, phosgene, chlorine, chloropicrin, nitrogen oxides.
- Each filter is vacuum-sealed and clearly labeled with its expiration date.
- Long-lasting 13.5-year shelf life.
- Manufacturer’s warranty ensures filters perform to specifications.
Turn Your Gas Mask into a Respirator for Smoke with the VK-450
Wildfires are a constant threat to many various locations around the world —where thousands of citizens may be forced to evacuate at a moment’s notice through choking clouds of smoke and searing heat.
That means that fire poses an immediate threat to millions of unprepared families. That’s where our VK-450 gas mask filters come in.
While most conventional gas masks and filters can protect you from hundreds of nuclear, biological and chemical threats, the VK-450 is one of just a few filters that can also protect you from carbon monoxide and minimize the risk of smoke inhalation. The VK-450 helps to convert CO into CO2, allowing you to breathe it out. So, instead of also keeping a single-use fire/smoke hood on hand, you can use your existing gas mask for smoke protection in case of a house fire or wildfire.
Of course, these filters still provide full protection from NBC threats, and they sport a truly impressive 13.5-year shelf life. They come individually foil packaged and are easy to stack, store and manage.
If you’ve got a gas mask, or if you’re thinking about getting one, don’t overlook these flexible filters.