The warmest bag in the Phoenix range, the Flame 400 is a tough and highly insulating sleeping bag for four season camping. The Flame is filled with double layers of 200gsm spiral hollowfibre, a lightweight insulation that can be packed into a stuff sack for easy travel. This is contained within a hard-wearing Ripstop shell that protects it from rips and scratches, and it has an extra tough boot liner, so you can sleep with boots on without damaging the bag. For extreme cold, the Flame can be combined with the Spark, using a Simple hook and loop system, to create a 5 season sleeping bag for below freezing nights.
Upper Limit: 11°C / Comfort Rating: 1°C / Lower Limit: -8°C
- STAY WARM – A soft polyester Pongee lining and 2x 200gsm spiral hollowfibre filling give this sleeping bag good insulation for warmer nights.
- TRAVEL READY – Weighing only 2.4kg and compressing into a stuff sack measuring 48cm x 29cm x 29cm, this sleeping bag is easy to carry with you.
- EASY CLEAN – A waterproof boot liner protects the inside and it can be machine washed at 30⁰.
- DURABLE – The 210T polyester shell has Ripstop construction, making it resistant to abrasion and tears.
- STAY CONNECTED – A mobile phone pocket in the lining keeps your phone safe and accessible.
- DIMENSIONS – 220cm x 90cm x 60cm