This versatile four-person tipi has great headroom and features an offset centre pole for easy access to the large porch and inner. This pole lifts the outer from the ground to create a gap to aid air flow. Small corner poles are sewn into the inner to create a wall that adds extra usable space. To save weight, remove the inner and adjust the telescopic centre pole so the outer sits close to the ground – the perfect bivvy tent.
- Telescopic pole extends to open ventilation gap between ground and outer when inner is used. Remove inner and shorten pole for enhanced low shelter performance.
- Offset centre pole differs to traditional designs and improves inner tent space and comfort.
- Can be pitched without inner as a tarp tent
- Luminous zip pulls
- Single centre pole for easy pitching
- Adjustable main pegging points feature sturdy alloy buckles
- Flysheet: HydroTex HD RS, 75D polyester 189T, Ripstop, Fire retardent, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 5000 mm
- Sleeps: 4
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 22 mm, telescopic
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, breathable, 100% polyester
- Floor Inner: 75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 10.000 mm, 100% polyester
- Colour: Green
- Pack size: 60 x 20 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg (3.2 kg without inner)